In the beginning...

After three, really long, days I've finished tweaking with the template! (And yes, I know it's really pink! But, I love it!)

More than an experiment this blog is like indulging a craving; I wanted to create my very own template and I wanted to go back to the blog world, so finally I do both.

I don't promise a sole subject... because, that's boring! And I just can't do just one thing... I hope to see you around often, I'm a restless child (yes, child!), so you never know when I'll come up with some thing to make you come back.

----------------
Now playing: Kany Garcia - Bajo El Mismo Cielo (Capadocia)
via FoxyTunes

1 comments:

Jack said...
April 1, 2008 at 1:03 AM

Child at 26? I thought you were almost dead! Welcome back to the Blogosphere, you've been missed.

Post a Comment