Abigail's X-rated Teen Diary!

Ok, this I had to do!
I'm guessing most of the people reading this blog have never heard of it...
Abigail's X-rated Teen Diary is a really cool podcast I found months ago on Itunes, and I totally love it!
Abigail Hannon is a 13 year old girl with a really terrible (and fake) disease called Bloomberger Syndrome, that changed her "DNNA" and now she looks like a middle aged man... (terrible, I know!)
She talks about her day to day life... you know, school, her bff Madison, her dog Federline, her mom, her dad and her dad's girlfriend, the love of her life Lance Anderson and also about celebrities and now there are interviews Abigail-style!
The podcast was voted one of the Best Podcasts of 2007 by Itunes, it was nominated as Best Series on the 2008 Yahoo Video Awards and is currently being featured on Bebo!
I love the show mostly because of her innocence and the really hilarious things she says... Come on! It's a grown man acting like a teenager what's not to love!?
Now, what brought me to talk about it here? I already planned on doing it sooner or later, but yesterday I got shouted out on the new video at Bebo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment