Finished Amigurumi

Since I'm still not having any classes at school, I finished the Amigurumi Teddy... and it's beautiful... I had a bit of problem with the eyes, first I lost one of the buttons I planned to use and then decided to use different ones but I had to paint them black, and it worked out great...
Here it is...




My mom loves it, and told me to make one for my grandmother and my brother wants one in black...
I guess my attempt at amigurumi worked out quite good... I'm not entirely pleased with a couple of things but I think I did fairly well...

2 comments:

david santos said...
April 9, 2008 at 5:57 AM

Hello, Ale!
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day.

Ale said...
April 9, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Thank you David! I'm glad you liked it, and I hope I get to see you around!

Post a Comment