Just bits and pieces...

I've been meaning to post since Tuesday, but I'm guessing that being angry and a bit sleepy (due to 2 glasses of wine) was a bad combination... and so I kept postponing blogging... but while I wait that the domain finally appears on my account, I'll post.

The contest is a matter I really don't want to discuss, let's just say that I feel quite used and cheated... not because I didn't win, but because of the way things were handled... Especially, lying just to have more audience... that was sooo wrong... but I decided to drown my pain with alcohol, hence the two glasses of wine... and lots of tiny baklava rolls....


Eduardo, one of my best friends, came with me and my brother... and decided to give me a diploma... :-p, as you can see on the following pictures... (it says "Alejandra Rules!", in case you can't read it).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, we had fun... after all, in moments of distress, all you need is good company to make you laugh...

Oh, and today I got good news...
I mentioned on my last post about Honduras being in the New 7 Wonders competition, well on Monday we were left out of it because of negligence from the government that never made a support committee for the Rio Platano Biosphere... But finally yesterday the New7wonders put us back in their website, sadly after being in the 20th position we now are in number 26. Hopefully, Hondurans will try to recover from this set-back and and get us back in the Top 20. To vote you can go to New7Wonders: Platano Forest


Ok, I give up.... I've been waiting for GoDaddy to finally make my new domain work, but I have the feeling that it's not going to work as it should... at least not today... I've been struggling on it for the last couple of days, after getting a free domain from Dotster, and finally deciding that i was the worse idea I've had... In the end , I decided to buy a domain from GoDaddy but that's not going as swiftly as I hoped it would... I already contacted their Customer Service, they are great! But still nothing is happening...

I'll keep you posted once it's finally up and running...

0 comments:

Post a Comment