On bears and school...

As I said a couple of posts ago, I had to make another amigurumi teddy for my grandma.... I started it yesterday, and finished it a couple of hours ago... I think it looks better than the first one, actually I'm far more pleased with it! It's pink and has a bigger head (that's the only bad thing...), and I got some brown thread today to make a more decent nose... It really is adorable...
Here, take a look...



Now I have to make my brother's black bear... and since my cousin's birthday is on monday, I guess something like this sounds like a good idea... Probably not a teddy, cos hey! I'm gonna get bored of it! Any ideas?!

Now on a tiny update about the school situation...
We got back to school as planned and as expected it was a bit desolated and not entirely clean... The problem was that there was no electricity all day, and the famous new pumps weren't working because of that, which meant that, before 10 am. the toilets were useless...
But, not everything was bad; you could see people working on the bathrooms or that at least some work was being made... And for some really silly reason, they decided to make us go to class today, but they are closing the university all weekend, starting tomorrow at noon to fumigate it. See? Like I said yesterday, anything can happen at the UNAH....

0 comments:

Post a Comment