Working

I haven't been blogging mostly cause I'm lazy... extremely lazy...
But I finally decided to give it a try and crochet a bit... after seeing this really good video at Mochimochi Land, and seeing what Anna came up with, I guessed it shouldn't be so hard... And I ended up with a huge white crocheted ball (cause i was too desperate to look carefully for pink yarn to make the pig I wanted) and I wasn't sure what to make with it, so I looked for a decent pattern to use it... and a tiny bear with a gigantic head seems the perfect choice! :D I still haven't finished it, because my finger is sore... but this is what I've come up with so far....

Amigurumi's body and legs

Hopefully I'll end it tomorrow, and have a crocheted polar bear for my mom...

And since I was taking pictures I decided to take some of my latest jewelry, the lighting wasn't helping but they look really pretty, I hope to hear your feedback! :-D


0 comments:

Post a Comment