Bracelets and rings and thingies....

Before writing my posts invasion I spend a very long time doing my daily share of window shopping at Etsy... I have to accept the fact that I am madly in love with Etsy, it's like craftster's heaven! So many pretty things!!! Today I spend all afternoon watching rings! All sizes and colors and materials, there's a tiny teacup that's calling out for me to get it... It's so adorable...
And also the sweetest swarovski crystals' ring that the seller calls a
Finger Necklace!!!!

And I was planning on going to bed, but I was giving a last check on my Google Reader and saw this really easy bracelet on FutureGirl's Blog... :D I am sooo tempted of buying some pretty lace tomorrow and a pretty button... and make one, or a bunch... :D
Damn, I can't! I need to go to get my tests done, and my wounds cleaned and need to see how the documentary is going... but I will make it! Maybe add some tiny beads here and there to make it look more pretty...

Now I'm off to bed... I just saw the bracelet and wanted to post the tutorials link... it looks sooo feminine... It's such a nice touch, spending almost nothing and barely doing anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment