Not much new...

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been missing this last few days... But I'm ending the term at school and things have really been hectic...

The documentary is almost finished... all that was left to do was put some details, like the name of the documentary and some guys name that they forgot to put... but apart from that everything was done! :D Sadly they put my name on the credits as writer of the text for it, and I'm quite against it... I would have preferred if they've said something like "editor" or something... because what I really did was edit the text while they were recording the off (what you hear while looking at different images), but at this point there isn't much that I can do...
Apart from that, there isn't much going on...

Waiting to finally finish this term and getting a couple of weeks off... I can't wait! I really want to cook... Cookies and or something like that... but I'm sooooo slow when I cook that I need time to spend all the time I want cooking... I really want to make Carrot Cake... But I need to find some decent recipe, cause I've never made one... Any pointers?

Oh and lastly, my knees are almost as good as new! :D All the pain was totally worth it, they are not entirely fixed but they look sooo much better now! And soon they'll be back to normal... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment