Label like a Pro

Ever since I started my jewelry business I've been searching for ways to make the presentation more and more professional... You know, creating a nice logo or finally making my own business cards, something that shows that I'm serious about what I'm doing, but it's easier to look around than to do it for real...
There are always nice alternatives, like stickers for the jewelry bags or hangtags like the ones here...
Photobucket

Digital Printing is made easy by LabelWorldUsa. They offer a wide range of labels for all kind of markets and also bumper stickers, great for fund raising ... If it wasn't a bit out of my budget (Minimum label order $225) I might consider it... But who knows maybe in the future, if my lifetime plan works as expected... (really REALLY long term plan!)

Meanwhile, I guess I'll have to keep to the crafty side and find creative handmade ways while I can finally afford it.

Silently sponsored by www.LabelWorldUsa.com

2 comments:

Hannah said...
March 16, 2009 at 12:42 AM

If it's not too late, I'd like to offer my services! I think I can come up with something for you. The best part? I charge lempiras, not dollars! haha! :)

Send me an email if you're interested. (You can find the address on my profile.)

Alejandra said...
March 16, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Sounds great but I'm really broke at the moment... and spent money I was saving on a whim today :-p pretty and shiny things tempt me so much, anyway I will contact you at some point...

Post a Comment