And still talking about the airport

I know, it's turning annoying, I know! But right now I'm watching what Mel (our president....) is saying about the airport and I can't help talking about it... apparently, the decision is that it can't be used by big airplanes.......

Wait, we knew that already...

Ok, ok.... for what I understand, the airlines will have to use smaller aircrafts if they want to land in Tegucigalpa... Sadly, I don't hear anything about fixing the airport, just forcing the airlines to use different planes... and obviously, making Palmerola's Base, the new airport...

Now, hear me out... I'm not against it... I think it's a good thing to do! But, come on! How long will that take? It won't be finished in 2 months like he claims! At least not a decent one... I can even imagine the people arriving to a bunch of tents!

And the road to Palmerola... that's another thing! When will that be over?

It's ridiculous that he's nearly forcing all the big international airlines to stop coming to Tegucigalpa...

I have to be honest, I'm worried! Soon after the inauguration ceremony I knew I've made a mistake voting for him... But right now, is really really REALLY embarrassing to know that I actually helped a bit in this mess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment