Now live...Thingies, my Etsy Shop!


Yes!!! :D I finally accepted the challenge and opened my Etsy Store. (http://thingies.thepurpleblug.com or http://sphinxy.etsy.com) It took a very pushy (yet adorable) girl at Ravelry asking if I sold my jewelry somewhere... It's on very early stages and only has a few things up (because fixing photos is sooooooo stressful!) but I made a huge batch last week.

They are not up yet, I kept waiting for a nice day to take the photos outdoors but that never happened! So I took them indoors with very very bad lighting and getting them ready is taking forever! That's why I haven't made this post. But since the widget is already on my sidebar I figured it was the right thing to do...

Go take a look and let me know what you think... there's a lot of work to be done and I'll love to hear what you have to say...


And to make it more interesting... what about a tiny giveaway? Check out the store and leave a comment on this post before October 12th and I'll randomly pick one of you and send something that will be describe on a later post... something nice... I don't say what exactly here because I came up with the idea while writting this... probably a set of earrings, bracelet and pendant... come on, you know you wanna! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment