Damn, it´s mid-november already!

I know, I know... I´m a liar! :-p
I was supposed to blog more this week and just didn´t... the truth is that his week has been long, boring, and plain weird... Hopefully this new week will be better... Although I did manage to do a few things that I really wanted...

I took photos that I´ve been meaning to take for ages... and I finished reading a book (Born On A Blue Day by Daniel Tammet) and started another one (Arráncame la vida by Angeles Masttreta) :D... and made some polymer clay figures that I had been dying to make...

I´ll upload the photos soon, I still have to sort them and pick the ones I like... And I also have some photos from the Bienal de Artes Visuales... Well, from some activities they did at my school Justify Full:D But also need to sort those ones...

And the polyclay figurines, I still need to take pretty photos of it... and I will... once I make a couple more and bake them all... they are great! :D I´m totally amazed about how they came out...

Yes, I know... promises and more promises... but I´m determined to come out of this really crappy mood I´ve been lately... Also, I think the blog needs a makeover... or something like that... I want to get rid of a lot of junk that I have on the sidebar... and fix the comment system...

For those reading this, thanks for being patient... Must go... Need to watch Desperate Housewives :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment