Playing with Clay...

I got a lovely package from a RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) from Ravelry with a bunch of Polymer Clay packs, and I quickly got to play with it...

I love polymer clay, it's like going back to those days when I made food with mud (oh, come on, we all did it at least once!) or playing with play-doh... but you can actually keep your masterpieces by just baking it for a little while... the possibilities are endless...

Soooooo, since a friend asked me to make her a figure for her brother I immediately started analizing the one she wanted and hoped I could actually make it... I made it, and it came out looking amazingly similar! And from then on I haven't been able to stop!




Most of them are copies of really pretty ones my friend showed me... but the tiny Harry is completely mine... I think it kinda shows :-p But I love him even more...




0 comments:

Post a Comment