Post #50!

I gotta be honest, I should be ashamed of myself... 50?! I could have many more... and not silly posts but decent ones, with interesting things... But I'm so lazy... I don't even have a good excuse... ok, maybe I do have an excuse for a week when I was feeling like crap... but that's only one week...
The rest is laziness at its best...
And what brings me here today, you may be asking yourself... Well, I was sitting in front of the computer just pushing F5 every couple of minutes at Facebook and Ravelry and thought "Don't you have more interesting things to do that refresh a page just to see if something ever happens?"
So, here I am!
I think it's hard not to go through these dry spots when you don't have the will to write on your blog... is not that you don't like it, or that you got tired of it... it's just that you forget why you started blogging in the first place...
I started because I wanted to have somewhere to vent from time to time, practice my english, or talk about stuff that I cared about... and, why not? Make some money...
Venting? Yes, there's been some of that.... (Here)
English? Oh, come on!
Stuff I care about? All over the place!
Money? I've done quite well actually... I've earned over $100 in 8 months and 49 posts! That's good for me! And quite a way of proving me that you CAN make money blogging...

I think the whole store business exhausted me a little... All the photo taking and the setting the store up was far more difficult that the blog was when I started... specially when I made my first sale... everything seemed to be going out of hand... The whole getting paid and having to deal with revised invoices on remote control was awful... but I haven't made any more sales soooo everything is at peace at the moment... and, thanks God, my customer was extremely patient and never complained...

ETA. I had to leave for school when I was first writing this... and now when I´m finally publishing this, I checked if it was really post 50 and guess what? It isn´t!!! It´s #48... But since I´m determined to blog more I will not erase it... Even if it´s not quite accurate...
By the way, the giveaway is a bit on hold as it needs to be made more seriously... and not in a rush like the last one... (Sorry Marito... I´ll buy u a Donut to make it up and let you know when I finally do it for real)

0 comments:

Post a Comment