Birthday #20-something...

 
HPIM5581

Yup, I'm twenty-something... :-p My birthday was last thursday, it wasn't as fabulous as I expected, but hey, you can't great birthdays every year, right?

I did enjoy myself on thursday... Big Baleada, friends and finding out that there's a new crafts shop in town (that sells polymer clay!!!! :D ) made it great!!!

Then, saturday, I had a celebration at home with some of my family and friends... We ended up playing Jenga Extreme :D It wasn't what I had in mind but I had fun, and learned a thing or two about friendships :-p

5 comments:

Jovenes Plus said...
March 12, 2009 at 9:22 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ross said...
March 12, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Me gusta tu foto con el pastel :)

Ale said...
March 12, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Gracias... :D

Ducker said...
March 13, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Ale youre blogging now eh? thats nice to hear, im gonna link your blog on hondubirding.

so hows everything? holding strong? how bout that love life?...been a while since ive heard news about you....stay in touch

Ale said...
March 15, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Thank you, I thought you knew... I've been blogging here for almost a year... and blogged somewhere else before that...

Things are the same as usual... just the same :-p

p.s. Thanks for the link! One I get to fix the things I want to fix I'll add a blogroll and add you... ;)

Post a Comment