Collecting my earnings :-p

So, yes... I won!!! :D
Come on! Who didn't believe Heath Ledger was going to get the Oscar?! Just Eduardo... :-p

And well, he's still in denial...
I, on the other hand, am really glad he won... and had the best of times watching the Oscars... Mostly because Slumdog Millionaire kicked some ass!

It was great to see them taking almost every award they were nominated for...

Ok, here are some photos of our visit to the Big Baleada... (I'm not in any of them, because I was the photographer :-p )



One of this days I will explain what a baleada is... :-p Yes, they need a whole post!
Now I'm going to bed... my birthday is in about an hour, and i really want to receive it asleep :-p

2 comments:

TSM said...
March 6, 2009 at 2:49 AM

I had no clue your brother was so bald...

Ale said...
March 6, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Crap! Photobucket is so annoying :-p I'll go fix it...

Post a Comment