My first treasury!!!

I was really bored last night... when I should have been working in something else :-p and for some reason I decided to check if any of my Etsy things had been featured on a treasury or something like that...

So I went to Craftopolis, which I discovered last week. It's a great tool, you just add your Etsy username and it will show you if you have been featured on a gift list or on a treasury. And amazingly enough, I was in one!!! :D I freaked out for a second, then calmed down a bit... :-p and started looking for a way to create a print screen of the page, because I did want proof of it for posterity :-p

Take a look ( I'm the very first one, Dewdrops :D ) :




It will expire in about a day, so if you want to see it in all its glory you can click on the photo or go here soon. A huge thank you to Zia Zia for adding me!

ETA. Oh, in case you were wondering what I used to make the print screen you can go to Thumbalizr, I found no way to get the part of the screen the monitor wasn't showing just clicking print screen in my keyboard, so I did a bit of research and it worked great... Just in case you ever need it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment