A new treasury and a sock monkey

Yup, I made it into another treasury! :D Twice in two weeks! Etsy is becoming more exciting every day... The treasury expired yesterday and I totally forgot to post it here, but here´s a screenshot :D it was Lupitita, a teeny tiny Virgen de Guadalupe cellphone thingie...

This week I also decided to go back to craftster... It´s been o
ver a year since I´ve logged in there and I really missed it... I left a few swaps hanging and I have 3 negatives in my feedback and now I´m trying to fix that.  I was advised to send three packages as an angel or as a part of a swap that has been made for people with negatives on their profile... 

I found a lot of people requesting stuff that I can send I just have to decide exactly what I´ll send and to whom, but in one  of the lists I found someone requesting a crocheted Sock Monkey Coffee Cup Cozy... after a bit of analysis I figured I could try and knit one, just to see if I could make it work and then make one to send on the swap... 

I made it without a pattern and in a couple of hours... I´m so proud! He´s so cute! Judge for yourself.... Let me know what you think... 


7 comments:

mushroommommy said...
April 3, 2009 at 7:21 AM

I think he is cute. Good Job!

Alejandra said...
April 4, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Thank you! I'm glad you like him...

Mar said...
April 7, 2009 at 12:22 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
RedDaLeftyKnitter said...
April 10, 2009 at 9:46 AM

That is super adorable!!

Alejandra said...
April 11, 2009 at 2:09 AM

Thank you RedDaLeftyKnitter! :D

Kata Wagner Berg said...
April 11, 2009 at 2:51 PM

He is cute :-)

Hug from Budapest, Hungary

Kata

Alejandra said...
April 11, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Thank you Kata, I'm glad you like it! Btw, your blog is amazing! And those photos of your baby are so beautiful!

Post a Comment