About school and my stores

School has been very slow this past week, and starting today, the teachers are on a strike... I was supposed to have an exam today, but my teacher didn't show up.   

Now, I have to make a Company Newspaper, for my Public Relations class... I'm really excited about the assignment, because I picked a bookstore (I looooove them!) and I have a million ideas! But I've been working soooooo much on my store that I haven't even started... 

I've signed up to sooooo many sites in the last week that it's ridiculous! I actually got accepted in one that I totally forgot that I signed up for! :-p 

I'm hoping one of those things will help my teeny tiny store move :-p 

Though I did get featured on Timothy Adams'  Top 10 monday :D The Top 10 gets posted via twitter and etsy and the next week, it gets posted on Timothy's blog.  And had been featured in a few treasuries on Etsy... So I guess the store is moving... :-p slowly but moving... I've been considering doing a giveaway here, so stay tuned I have to decide a few things first, but hopefully it will be up in the next few days... 

2 comments:

MagicMarkingsArt said...
April 27, 2009 at 4:49 PM

alejandra ~ fabulous! i love the coffee and cookies attachment that was on timothy's site. you rock!! :)

Alejandra said...
May 22, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Oh, I can't believe I just saw this now! Thank you for your comment!!!!! :D

Post a Comment