Now on ArtFire and more...

I just opened a shop on ArtFire, things on Etsy have been really slow, I still love it with a love that is more than love :-p but the truth is it's quite discouraging when I see no change, no matter how hard I work... 

Maybe ArtFire won't be the right way to go, but I think it deserves a try... 
At the moment it's making me happy :-p I'm currently on the front page, which is definetly a good way to make me very happy! 

So if you want to check the ArtFire shop you can go to http://thingies.artfire.com (Yes! I got the name I wanted!! :D )

On other news, I just want to let everyone interested in the Sock Monkey Cozy pattern that I will finish it tonight! :D This is really exciting! And I can't wait to share it with all of you... Let me just warn  you, that this is my first pattern and it might be a bit messy.  I changed a few things to make it all knitting, because the crocheted details (ears and lips) were impossible to explain. 

I'll be posting it tomorrow, so stay tuned! If you want the latest info you can follow me on twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment