A treasury :D and some stuff

I don't have much to say today, I'm going out of town tomorrow... I'm not really that excited... but I'll live... 
I just wanted to show the treasury I made today! :D Finally! I never ever get right on time to the treasuries, but tonight I did... It features rings from members of the EtsyinSpanish team, really beautiful rings that I LOVE! 

You can see it here. If you are reading this after it expired, you can see it here.

Oh, and I was going to talk about this a couple of days ago, but I forgot... Twisted Yarns (a yarn shop in Texas) will be using George's pattern to teach a class! :D I got an email from them requesting permission! :D I'm really excited and I can't wait to see the finished monkeys... 

Ok, now I'm going to pack, for my really unwanted trip :-p, wish me luck... and if you want to make really happy, leave me a comment or visit the stores :-p 

Also, next week, there might be a little surprise here, so stay tuned... You can follow me on twitter @thepurpleblug if you want to be the first to know... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment