I was on Etsy´s Front Page!!!!!!!!!

I never ever check the Featured tab from CraftCult because I´m never there :-p and I don´t mind, but I did today, because I was bored... and OMG!!! I was on Etsy´s Front Page last night! I can´t believe it!

Telling you that I´m almost jumping all around my room might be an understatement... I´m so excited!!!! And even more exciting is the fact that the item got sold :D This is my third sale in two weeks! :D After 6 very long months of nothing, it´s finally working! I can't tell you how happy I am...

Here, have a look at George looking all happy and excited on Etsy's Front Page:

My first Etsy Front Page



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
June 15, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Congratulations!

NicoleS

Hannah said...
June 15, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Congratulations!!!

-Hannah
http://adventuresofhannahandcharlie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment