3 weeks later... Is it ever gonna end?

I have to say that after a few days I was tired of everything... The horrible coverage by the worldwide media, the lies told by Mel and the, even worse, lies told by Chavez!
My head hurts everyday and sometimes it actually lasts all day...

I tried to disconnect from everything but it´s impossible, with marches and rallies and the walls of the city covered with graffiti...

I wish it would end... I wish Mel stopped saying that he´s coming back everyday, asking the people to wait for him, to be prepared... And even asking them to break laws to support him... People has died for his recklessness, even when he tries to blame it on our new government...

Today I heard my third "bomb" in the last three weeks... First KFC, then Burger King and now the Lawyer Association in Tegucigalpa... all a couple of kms away from my house...
The world is slowly seeing the truth, but it´s not doing any good... What good are the Costa Rica conversations doing? Or the American Congressmen´s support?

Mel is still the victim before the eyes of the world and we are not allowed to go back to normal, because Pro Zelaya people is making sure to ruin our attemps, with the teachers on strike and so-called-student-associations closing the university one day, as if our two month strike wasn´t enough....

0 comments:

Post a Comment